Alan J Eggers - B.Sc, B.Sc(Hons), M.Sc, F.S.E.G., MAusIMM, MAIG
- Over 30 years international experience in the mining sector as a chairman, director and in senior executive roles of companies exploring and developing minerals mining projects.
- Former founding director and managing director of Summit Resources Limited, an ASX 200 company with a market capitalisation of A$1.2 billion until its takeover by Paladin Energy Ltd in 2007
- Chairman of Australian explorer Manhattan Corporation with wide business experience in public listed and private resource company growth opportunities, administration, capital raising, funding, joint ventures, corporate management and promotion activities.
John Seton LLM(Hons)
- Auckland based solicitor with extensive experience in commercial law, stock exchange listed companies and the mineral resource sector.
- Managing Director of Besra Gold Inc & non-executive director of ASX listed Wolfstrike Rentals Group Limited.
- Former chair of ASX listed Summit Resources Limited and Zedex Minerals Limited, and NZX listed SmartPay Limited
- Former chair of the Vietnam/New Zealand Business Council and The Mud House Wine Group Limited, (unlisted public company)
- Former director of a number of other TSX, ASX & NZX listed companies.
- Director of a number of not for profit organisations.
- Over 45 years New Zealand Capital Markets experience
- Extensive NZ experience in raising capital from both the retail and wholesale markets on behalf of resource based companies
- Director of NZX Listed Promisia Integrative Limited.
Barry Upson - FCA, FinsD
- Barry is a professional company director with 30 years’ experience across a broad range of New Zealand and Australian businesses including publicly listed (ASX and NZX) as well as private companies. Business sector experience includes Engineering, Electricity, Port & Rail Infrastructure, Healthcare, Retailing, Media, Maori Investment and Charitable Organisations.
- Barry is a Fellow Chartered Accountant and Fellow of Institute of Directors (NZ).