Andrew Stewart - MBA, BCA, CA (CAANZ)
Chief Financial Officer and Company Secretary
- Member of Executive sub-committee of the board
- Brings over 20 years of experience in senior management roles in mineral and petroleum exploration and production, aviation and fund management
- Was Chief Financial Officer with New Zealand Oil & Gas Limited where he contributed to the growth of the company through the development of Tui oil, Kupe gas and the IPO of a mining company.
Matt Brown-MSc (Geology), PGDip (Bus) MAusIMM
- Over 15 years experience in the coal and industrial metals industry
- Experience in an offshore iron-sand exploration
- Key government experience as Manager of The Ministry of Economic Development 's Crown minerals department (now New Zealand Petroleum and Minerals, part of the Ministry of Business, Innovation & Employment)
Shawn Thompson - IEng, MSc, FIMechE, MIED, MASME
- A professional Engineer and Project Manager with sound design, manufacturing and proven project management and leadership experience, all associated with the improvement, development and installation of major process plant
- Extensive project experience gained in the heavy industrial and mining industries with a wide international experience focused on project delivery throughout the entire project life cycle from the concept, pre-feasibility, feasibility and execution phases of major projects, managing projects through each of the required process toll gates
- Experienced in managing and leading multi-disciplinary project teams in the engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning phases of various projects in South Africa, Saudi Arabia and New Zealand all which have been completed with excellent safety records
- Experience in managing the Taharoa iron-sand mining operation
Toka Walden - Dip in Teaching B.Ed, Postgraduate in Bilingual Teaching
Executive Relationship Manager
- A Professional Senior Executive in capability building and stakeholder relationships
- Highly respected specialist in consultation, facilitation, and negotiations across the public and private sectors with particular expertise in the Oil and Gas Industry.
- A strong background in fostering high performing teams to meet organisational goals and working on complex and sensitive negotiations that require a high degree of flexibility, time management and perseverance.
- Has extensive knowledge and networks of Iwi and Maori organisations to advance social, cultural, economic and environmental development opportunities.